Where I Party!
I Was Featured
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Ten of My Favorite Things!
My Merle Norman Brilliant C Skin Care. I hope I never have to live without it!
2. My Merle Norman Sheer Defense Tinted Moisturizer. I love it because it's a tint, a moisturizer and has SPF 15 and my Purely Mineral Powder.
3. My Hair Tassy.
4. Tan Towels. "Look Good Naked" is their motto!
5. My Lindsay Phillips Switch Flops! What did I ever do without them? I have several pairs. This is the "Lilly" Cork.
6. My Bon Bon House Slippers! They are so funky! They are made in California, a over 70 year old woman crated this line, who they say is a hippie! I would love to meet her.
7. My Homemade Citrus Soaps with a Exfoliator.
8. One of my Handmade Purses. I carry them with attitude!
9. Ice Cold Watermelon! That says it's summertime!
10. My "Extra Large" Tervis Tumbler full of Ice Cold Water!
I hope you might enjoy one or more of my favorite things.
Until we meet again....
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Talk to me, I promise I will talk back.
Post Comments (Atom)